Tuesday, October 5, 2010
RIM’s announced the launch of the “BlackBerry PlayBook” which is a tablet, that will compete the Apple Ipad.
The Playbook got a very reviews from the leading tech bloggers, but it haven’t launched yet to the market, and probably will go out at 2011 only.
The device has a 7-inch touch screen, and it does have some features that are lack in Apple Ipad.
Here ate some of the features that appear in the official site:
• CIO and Enterprise ready
• Ideal for games multimedia and surfing the web without limits.
• User Friendly ONX technology. (Multi tasking and on screen keyboard)
• Video conferencing with HD display, and high quality sound.
• Blackberry essentials- which will attract Blackberry phones users.
• Fast and good processing- 1 GHZ dual core processor, 1GB ram, and dual core processing.
• Development environment for apps- it’ll be interesting to see what apps will be lunched for it.
The PlayBook seems to give a proper fight to the IPAD, but we’ll have to wait and see the real thing.
PlayBook on BlackBerry site
See the PlayBook Preview.
Posted by PriceGong at 10:00 AM